Friday, April 15, 2011

Goodbye




Today is my last day in Ingress. Though it is hard to say goodbye, but I realised that life has to move on. I need to have changes for my own good. I need to have a new exposure so that I could learn more. I need a room for improvement. I was reluctant in the first place. I had very good colleagues here. Not really colleagues, they are more like families to me. Gosh, I’ll be missing them (seriously, I’m writing with my tears dropping non stop). I’m now starting missing them though it just a few hours back home. I miss my little sister, Nana, my best mate, Baby, my sweet big sis, Farrah. Wonder will I get the same feels there in new place? It’s a difficult decision that I have to do for my future. It’s the hardest choice I have to bear, gambling is what I do.

Nana, I’ll be missing all those things we had done together. I’m enjoying all the time we spent, the gossip we shared, the care you had given to me. It is something that I really valued. Thank you for being there. Don’t be sad okay, no matter what, wherever I go, you still have me. You are still my little sister.

Baby, I’m enjoying the time spent with you. Like the most whenever you talk about Ariq, seriously, feel good, especially when I was stress with that office stuff. Remember, be yourself, ignored what people said, as long as you are happy, its enough for you. And, didn’t I told you I really like your hair with the hair band? Snap a picture and tag me okay whenever you wear it, okay because…..i loike..haha..

My big sister, Farrah. Many thank you taking care of me all these days. I’m enjoying working and gossiping with you. Exchanging ideas with you is the best thing I ever done here besides sharing it with my Abang Long. Thank you for being there when my Abang Long is not there anymore for me. I’ll be missing those days without your ring tone hearing. And my big sister, don’t sing loudly because whatever you sing is most sound like nasyid. After all, “kakak” will be made hearing you sing (chuckles). Don’t forget me whenever you shop for bags. We share the same interest. Coz your are my big sister.

Well, since the tears can’t stop dropping, you guys just enjoy the song okay. (can’t afford to say anymore). A song by Spice Girls tittled “Goodbye”.

No, no, no, no
No, no, no, no
No, no, no, no
No, no, no, no

Listen little child.
There will come a day,
When you will be able,
Able to say.
Nevermind the pain,
Or the agrivation.
She knows there's a better way,
for you and me to be.

Look for the rainbow in every storm.
Fly like an angel,
Heaven sent to me.

Chorus:
Goodbye my friend (I know you're gone, you said you're gone, but I can still feel you here)
It's not the end (You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear)

So glad we made it,
Time will never change it,
No, no, no

No, no, no, no

Just a little girl,
Big imagination,
never letting no one take it away.
Went into the world, (into the world)
What a revelation.
She found there's a better way for you and me to be.

Look for the rainbow in every storm,
Find out for certain,
Love's gonna be there for you,
You'll always be someone's baby.

Chorus:
Goodbye my friend (I know you're gone, you said you're gone, but I can still feel you here)
It's not the end (You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear)

So glad we made it,
Time will never change it,
No, no, no

No, no, no, no

Bridge:
The times when we would play about,
The way we use to scream and shout.
We never drempt you'd go your own sweet way.

Look for the rainbow in every storm,
Find out for certain,
Love's gonna be there for you,
You'll always be someone's baby.

Chorus:
Goodbye my friend (I know you're gone, you said you're gone, but I can still feel you here)
It's not the end (You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear)

So glad we made it,
Time will never change it,
No, no, no

No, no, no, no

No no no no - you know it's time to say goodbye No no no no - and don't
forget you can rely No no no no - you know it's time to say goodbye No
no no no - and don't forget on me you can rely No no no no - I will help,
help you on your way No no no no - I will be with you every day

I shall be missing you girls a lot, big time. L

Love: Miss Aiz Rahman