Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Speedy fast learner


It has been almost 6 years of my working life since I graduated from IIUM. I begin my career with the coaches from Puan Tamsiah doing the finance stuff that usually done by the seniors. They all, Puan Tamsiah and Mr Omar Kim Abdullah mould me into someone that could learn really fast and adapt to any changes easily. Yes, they are the first who mould me into that person. I really thank them for their trust and believe on my ability and capacity to deliver.

Yes, I had to learn very fast. I digest everything in one sip. I have no time to play around. I have no time to jokes. It differ me from my peers. When my peer’s colleagues could hang around, I stayed back just to complete the bank’s budget in my third month of working life. When my colleagues home early for soccer or any games, there I am, sitting in the server room, learning how on report to BNM. It  was the toughest day of my life. I seldom feel sad about it. I used to grumble on it.  I used to query why I was mould to be like that, not them, my colleagues. But today, I stand smiles. I am proud to mould that way. Because of that mould, I am able to stand this way; I am able to be competent in whatever they require.

My second place of work has changed me totally. It was not only the knowledge required but emotion management. I learn to be better person. It test me knowledge wise and I think I had succeed. Some people may query, how do I change my field from banking industry to construction and oil industry? Well, to me, it just the same. If you are good in that field, finance and accounts, any field that you being thrown, you would survived. Yes, that’s what I hold as a principal in my life. And I did prove it. How do I do that? The same way of fast learner and easily adaptable. Give only the best of your capability and ability. Be sincere in the jobs. God willingly, the returns shall pay you back.

Any changes of the accounting and finance between both industries have been reconcilable. People have talking now. They listen to me for whatever of the competencies that I have. Again, the survivalist is depends on how fast you could learn and adapt.

I am now changing to another industry. Again people is querying, how could I? Will I survive? My abang long previously a bit hesitate when I told him that I want to switch the industry. But after a few things happen in the previous office he then advised me to change. Quoting from what he said to me,” I’m sure that you will survive in any of the industry”.

So here I’m now been a week in the new industry. Unfortunately it seems someone hates me because I am a fast learner. Hey don’t hate me for my best qualities that built within me. I am a person that willing to learn. I am willing to open my heart learning new things. I am a fast learner. I do fast adapt to the new things. It’s my genetic. To that person, don’t have me for you not being able to compete with me. I’m mould to be like that. I do see things five times farer than you.  You just cannot compete with me, dear. 


View Image