Thursday, August 29, 2013

The first movie in cinema

Do you remember the first movie you see in cinema? What would it be? 

I remember mine clearly. It was back in 2002 when I was in my third year in uni. I watch my first movie at TGV KLCC with my partners in crime, Noe, Meda & Zaina. It was the Lord of the Ring- The Two Tower. We had a front sit as the hall was almost full. It is a long movie, with dark environment, full of suspense, at least for me. 


I was impressed with the nice scenery shoot in New Zealand. However, the shoot does not feature much the beauty of New Zealand. Luckily  the other sequel, The Fellowship of the Ring, show a lot of them. I admired the scenes and hope one day I could go there and experience it myself. Cross finger..xoxo

It is said that The Two Tower introduce new faces like King Rohan and beautiful Eowyn and the gigantic Ents. It is also said that Aragorn has some relationship with Eowyn :) . However, cannot forget the charming Legolas, right?
Well, this is my first movie in cinema. It is a good movie and I still watching it whenever it aired in television. This is my first experience watching in cinema. What about you?