Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friend and trust


Today we discuss topic on friendship. Friendship is something that one should value, treasure. It is something that we obtained, not bought. It happens naturally without enforcement. In a friendship, there is element namely trust. We usually trust people that we treasure as friend. Trust is something that we used to earned, cannot be bought. We don’t choose people to trust, it naturally happens.
In my life, friends come and go. Despite of that, I love all my friends. They might be very good friends or someone that be friend for the sake of them. For me, whatever intention they have, I always have a good faith to them. But sometimes, because of good faith, they have betrayed my trust, which something that I hate the most. And they did so many times despite I tried to put a trust that they going to change. It just makes me loose my temper though I tried very hard to hold it. Tried to forgive them but sometimes they did beyond the limit. Should I forget and forgive?