Monday, July 11, 2011

What to write????

File:Order in confusion.jpg

Was the picture confusing you..? Well..It does to me..

I am so much confuse. I am in the middle of preparing of proposal for the next chapter, a paper that might change people’s perception on me. But the thing is I don’t know what should I write, I haven’t made my mind yet on the topic that should be discussed on. I had few things in my mind like, change management, corporate social responsibility, renewable energy etc. The things is I would love to write on the things that I like the most, like blogging, shopping, fashions etc, but do these contributes to value added? I wanted to write something that eventually brings some value to someone, companies or even to my country. (owh..that is soooo positive of me)

The thing is I don’t want to write about a dull topic which might bored and make me stop in the middle of the way. Well, it might be happening as I can’t stay positive all the way, right? The whole 3 years of the same topic might gives me pretty bad impression, but that is how the paper works. So I should at least write something that is interesting or at least I would love to..

Owh God, this is so mess.. I need to find a topic but I don’t know what..If there is someone there to guide me…(hoping….)