Thursday, July 14, 2011

Praise to God

Praise to the God for what He gave to me. Alhamdulillah. I’m so much thankful to Him for the result he gave to me for this semester. Despite of having so much problems and chaos in life, I did it. We did it. My special thanks go to my family that understands and compromise with my pack schedule. Yes, I took our valued time to complete this task, and this success is for you. Along the way, my special thank to my beloved friend, Alina Marian, going to be addressed as Dr soon (God willingly, we will). You are there when no body seeing me as a human, giving me support and shoulder to cry on. God willingly my friend, we will pursue our dreams soon. We will walk along the hall of fame with smiles that not going to faded away. I’m looking forward to that day.


 Thank You Greeting

For those who see me as non-human, not having brain or what so ever, I shall one day show your perception is wrong.. And thanks that your perception has make me work harder..:J