Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A song for my friends


Today I feel a bit dramatic. I missed all my friends and my colleges. It feel so long that I haven't met them. Yes, especially this one year, when I decided to pursue my studies. I missed all grand events, I missed the re-union, I even missed my good friend wedding. To Emelda, I'm so sorry for missing on your big day, but deep down in my heart, I hope that both of you would have a blessed marriage and happy ever after. I'm so sorry that I never thought that this exercise is killing me, softly. It consumed me more than I ever thought.

I remembered the time we used to be. The time we back in IIU. We had a really great time there. Laughing and crying, loving and fighting. So much fun and stress at the same time. We go through everything together. Yes, you girls are the best. 
This is the last berbuka we had before Ana's wedding: Me, Meda, Ana, Noe & Zai

Me and Noe, before Noni's wedding
Noe always with her "macho" style


The night before Meda's brother wedding, before we do Avanza's action

Zai, Noe & Me prior Noni's wedding
Such a glows picture, isn't it? hihi

At Lata Kijang, Noe, Me & Meda, after Ana's reception
Pssstt..if Ana knows we are here after her reception, she's gonna kill us..hihi

This is our favorite activity. Always in agenda..FOODS..

How I missed those days? Although we haven't met for so many times, I guess almost a year..but yes you girls always in my heart. And here we go, I dedicated this song "Sahabat" to you girls:

Sahabat untuk selamanya
Bersama untuk selamanya
Kau dan aku sahabat
Untuk selamanya setia

Sahabat untuk selamanya
Atasi semua perbedaan
Kau dan aku sahabat
Untuk selamanya
Selamanya setia

Sahabat untuk selamanya
Berbagi dan saling menjaga
Kau dan aku sahabat
Untuk selamanya