Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An obsession or craziness?




I had a habit, loves a material bags and shoes, particularly leathers, all kind. It's not a habit actually, I believes it a preferences. It begins when I small, when my mum starts buying me a leather shoes when I was like 11-12 years old. After that I start using leather shoes, and my legs gets comforted using non-leather materials. So choosy, am I? This has continued but within a small amount since I was schooling and depends on my parents.

When I start to work, I always do window shopping and browsing for those lovely bags and shoes. I am tolerate for bags but too choosy regarding a shoes. Why? Because I too care about the comfort. I will only look for a shoe that gives me a good feeling wearing it, plus my legs is too small, its 34-35 Malaysian size, or 4 if UK. It is so hard to find a shoes with my sizes, and if I would find one that fit into my preference, the sizes is all matters. On top of that, I was too choosy for the materials, I just want a shoes with rubber layer for the heels so that it would not makes any noise when I walk. So, most of my favorite shoes was loafers. Some of the brands that I used and loves are Snowfly, Cardin, Camel, what else? Just that? Wow, I am really choosy.
PRE-ORDER ARRIVED

For the bags, I normally didn't care much but I used to loves leather material and enjoys buying them on sales, like Balenciaga, Polo, Allien Dellon etc. But among of the bags, I enjoyed using backpack and used it everywhere, from studies to shops even to works. I can't resist it, it just so practical, it could fit almost everything, my wallet and phones, the keys, the drink container, the umbrella, the goodies bought from the dried things to the kitchen things, all put into one bags. 

My interest on these things not only stop on shopping and window for it, I  am now following every blogs that gives comments about these two items. It just gives me satisfaction if not being able to buy those this at least seeing them. It feels like a therapy for me, at least when I'm in damn stress. Yes, it works. It makes me fell better. Isn't it weird? And my loves  and passion for these two things is never faded..Haha!!

PRADA VITELLO DAINO LEATHER BAG

After all, shopping is a therapy maa!!! LOL