Monday, December 27, 2010

Am I was that dumb or they are just bragging themselves?



I had my mid term last week for both Management Accounting and Project Management. What can I say? It did well for Management Accounting although I wasn't sure the correctness of my answer and I did study last minutes. You can expect nothing as accounting is my core, or at least that what I have been doing for the past six years for living. It may not seem familiar but I believe the basic is there.
 View Image
Unfortunately, the opposite situation falls on me for Project Management. This is the first time I learn about it and yes, what do you expect? Correct at the first time? I might be lucky if that's happen, but if it doesn't not, it will be a lesson to me, at least. The question was asking about drawing some network diagram with the labels etc and completing the schedule. I took time to complete the drawing and the schedule is even worse, indeed I remember, this lecturer hasn't taught me how to calculate that, and yet he asked  in the question. So much tense.

Even worse my day, he look at my papers and says "how come you get negative figures? You can't get negative here" upon my submission. Hey brother!! You are the one saying the formula is A-B, not B-A, and now you are asking me back. Seriously, felt want to hit him with the books.
View Image 
And even worse, Alina's brother start arguing with me about the question. He starts blaming me nowhere though it was already late. The paper has been submitted. Damages has been done already. What's the point he's arguing with me? To make me feel worse? He did hear when I ask Radziah how to calculate that figure, and he's completely ignore although he knew and now he try to argue with me? Shame on you.  At that point of time I loose my respect on him. Yes, you could brag on me, it's your routine right doing the project? It's your living and if you don't know how to go about it, it might be a mystery to me.
 Go to fullsize image
All these while, for the same class there is another guy who keeps bragging about their greatness though it's nothing to me. This guy is the guy that we kick off from MIS group for non-contributing effort and tried to claim the reward upon our effort. Hey tambi!! I knew, you just firing up my anger, but too bad, I didn't give a dam about you. You may do well in your proposal and RFP, but I did the same too, and I'm not stopping there. I did and make sure did in every subject I took WITHOUT JEOPARDIZING OTHERS. Did you get me? So, stop bragging yourself and just do your work. 
 Go to fullsize image
I had enough. Enough of you guys being so childish. Selfish. And yet claiming you are best in everything. Huh. Whoever you are, what ever are you, you are still in the same class, taking the same subject and sitting in the same room with me. So what? You are equally the same with me. And I don't believe that you are much better than me until you could make me feel so dumb. And I don't even believe I was dumb, or at least I did score in every semester. Argh!!! I just hate you guys for making me feel this bad.