Monday, July 2, 2012

Poem of hurt


I am so hurt
Of the denial from people claimed of true friend
Of the curse of believing and trust
Of the faith that being stabbed
Of the truth that shadowed by lies
Of the compliments that have hidden plan
Of the double face that seems pure and white

I am really hurt
By all lies and those denial
Still I am stand here firm
Trying my best to forgive
And try very hard to find a peace
In the bleeding heart of being stabbed
In the wounded pain that might fire up light
In black soul that might fly so high

Here in the dark of night
I sit still alone
With the hope of white soul comes
Together with forgiveness and peaceful mind
To a friend of mine
That betrayed me all these while
May you find your way back
To your home land

Here in the dark of night
I sit still
With the hope of guidance will reveal
That the All Mighty hearing me up
And give me the faith that I needed most
Shall His way that I choose
Shall the forgiveness I give to those
And may peace be mine

**God willingly**