Saturday, November 5, 2011

For once


It strike me like a thunder
For once I still cannot believe
Was it for real or just a teaser
Knocking the pieces without notify
A piece of mind begin to calculating
A piece of heart begin to puzzling
Is that the missing pieces that I search for?
Is that the time He promised for?
For once I stand there still
Thinking of reality versus fantasy
Of all the hopes and dreams that never been
For the eternal happiness that might not be
In the night that faded so
I sit still hoping to God
That the strike hitting me
Was the right it meant to be?
For all the puzzle hanging in mind
To God I let it be
For whatever reason it hitting me
I truly believe
That He never let me walk alone
And for the same reason
That I never stop in believing
The hope and dream
For eternal happiness that might be